Friday, December 12, 2008

First, I want all of you Ratliff sisters (and Marm)to know it wasn't my idea to be a part of this blog. When I first saw it (today, right now) I found that R. had put my name on it (Renee and Larry) Why? I know not. It seemed to me to be kind of a "girl" thing among you all.

But, since you haven't found the time yet to make many entries, I am now forced to be a part of this. So, if, as I suspect, you want me out of here, you'll have to get busy and begin "blogging". I won't promise not to peek once in awhile so, be aware, secrets may not be kept among the girls! I do promise not to share those among either the Plumas Pines Fantasy Football League or the Fantasy Golf Group. But that is as far as I can commit.

So, am I blogging? Is this what it's about? I'm sure you have more interesting stuff.

Love, as always, Larry , AKA"Just Kidding"(thought I needed something to compete with Ratliff Ranch, Linda's Lookout (loft?), "Jaybird", Casa O'Banyon, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment