Monday, December 22, 2008

White Christmas for sure


My goodness...I think we'll have snow 'til April. And more is expected before the end of the week. After we took this picture, our house looked so cozy to us that I think we'll cancel our trip to Dallas and stick around for the rest of the month. Not sure what we'll do about our friend who was planning on house-sitting for us. Hopefully she'll accept our invitation to come over anyway and we can treat her to an O'Banyon B&B experience with Baggy Omelets.

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful. Gathering from the reports about SeaTac -- I think you're making a wise decision! Your house looks so cozy, think I'll try to put some lights outside today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should used this picture for your next year's Christmas card!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete