Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008



What a wonderful 2 weeks we just spent at the Ratliff Ranch over the Thanksgiving holiday. We enjoyed all the get togethers that Mom planned and also shared an overnighter at Casa O'Banyon, a birthday party at Linda's Lookout, and an entertaining evening with Janie and the JayBird :) Chip got to hang out with all sorts of cousins - Laya, Brandee, Smurphy, and Sheila, and got to know Joker, who welcomed him into his home with open paws and an excitement that he just couldn't wipe off his face. It was bitter-sweet to learn that would be Chip's only opportunity to play with Joker. We're so sad to know he's gone.



Check out the pictures of the Sisters - I think it's been about 25 years since our first Sisters picture and we haven't changed one bit!



The nieces and nephews are all growing up - even some of them are parents if you can believe it! Little Cohen is adorable and so happy. Scott and Trisha are great parents. Jenny and Paul, Amy, Tyler, and Jackson were all there and it was great to see them and meet Paul who will soon be a part of this family.



My intention with this blog is to allow all family members to add to it. If it doesn't work that way, does anybody else know of a site that would allow all of us to add our thoughts, pictures, videos, etc? Please let me know. Love to you all and Happiness this holiday season. Renee

2 comments:

  1. Did I join? This is quite a feat for me. Guess I thought I was supposed to create a name, so that's why I chose Bets, but I'm really Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12/11/08 Our temp is dropping tonight. We may have snow in the NW

    ReplyDelete