Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Morning

I just asked Jay to take a video of the birds we're watching out the window on the feeder he made. We'll see if I can get it posted. Meanwhile, Hi Family! I should be out running around already this morning but have had to start slow this morning because of this darn cold. Jay and I attended my department holiday get together last night and had a great time. We're hosting a steak/lobster/crab dinner tonight in Seattle and have some details to wrap up so this will be brief. The weather sure has calmed down from yesterday but its supposed to get COLD later. Guess I won't be driving my little car for awhile - dang it. I'm heading out to blanket horses and run the dogs then off to Seattle. Tyler's birthday is tomorrow and we're still not sure what we're doing but maybe dinner and bowling. He signed himself up for school last week and is starting on January 6. Gotta run! When we posted this video, we had to click the big arrow and then the little one to get it to play, fyi. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment