Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hot time Saturday night!

Well, I'm the last blogger - thanks Renee for helping me - I couldn't figure out why I couldn't contribute! This will be a fun way to stay in touch!

Jackson and I finished decorating our Christmas tree last week while he was home from school with a bad cold. He's better now - well enough to have a couple of buddies overnight. I fixed dinner for them and they just polished off a pan of brownies and are now watching a movie. They're sort of oblivious to the snow falling outside, but if it continues overnight, I'm sure they'll be excited with the possibility of missing school on Monday.

I joined Facebook this week - is anyone else on that one? One of the Warrior Spirit people invited me to join and all of a sudden, there's a whole community of people I'm connected with. It's kind of fun and makes me look forward to working on the next workshop in February.



No comments:

Post a Comment